* Access to real forms the conform to Idaho and Federal Law requirements.
* A pledge to uphold the REALTORS® Code of Ethics, a high standard of professional conduct and service.
* Political clout and legislative monitoring through the efforts of the local, State, and National Association’s monitoring program and support candidates that are sympathetic to the REALTORS® viewpoints.
* Access to various professional designations available through the National Association Institute and Affiliates including Graduate REALTORS® Institute Program (GRI). A continuing educational program sponsored by Idaho Association of REALTORS®.
* Membership in the Association of REALTORS® keeps you up to date on money and industry trends, government intervention, court cases involving REALTORS®, and in general communication across the United States.
* Use of the name "REALTOR®" which has public acceptance and recognition.
* Access to national industry trends, financial trends, governmental intervention, and REALTOR® accomplishment through the National Association of REALTORS®.
*Access to the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service which allows REALTORS® to pool listings and effect cooperative brokerage efforts in an expanded market area.