NAMPA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
AS A MEMBER YOU ARE ENTITLED TO:
- Attend the Nampa Association of REALTORS® Luncheons, Golf Tournament, Awards Banquet, Educational Classes, and Affiliates Luncheon functions provide networking opportunities.
- Member Pricing for access to the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service, which allows REALTORS® to pool listing and cooperative brokerage efforts in an expanded market area.
- “Member Only” real estate forms are available that conform to Idaho and federal law requirements.
- Political clout through the local board, State and National Association including monitoring legislation that affects REALTORS® S and supporting candidates that are sympathetic to REALTORS®
- Various professional designations are available through the National Association Institutes and Affiliates including Graduate REALTORS® Institute program (GRI). A continuing educational program sponsored by the Idaho Association of REALTORS®. Completion of the GRI course fulfills part of the educational hours requirement for the Broker’s license examinations.
- Membership in the Association of REALTORS® keeps you up to date on money and industry trends, government intervention, court cases involving REALTORS®, and in general, communication across the United States.
- You can use the name “REALTORS®” which has public acceptance and recognition.
- Opportunity to be a participant in the NAR Fair Housing Partnership agreement with the Department of Housing and Urban Development to promote fair housing and equal opportunity practices in real estate. Use of the Model Affirmative Fair Housing Plan as approved by HUD and NAR fulfills requirements for FHA, VA and HUD developments and housing projects.
- Access to the NAR program encompassing, technology, retirement and insurance offerings for planning your own financial security. Call 1-800-874-6500 or visit www.nar.realtor and click on Member Benefits.
- REALTORS® pledge to abide by the REALTORS® Code of Ethics, a high standard of professional conduct and service. Possible violations of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics are given peer group hearings by the Professional Standards Committee.
*Requires the Designated Broker of the office to maintain membership.